Latest-generation dispersant agent for dyeing with reactive dyes.
Fields of Application:
- Dyeing with direct, reactive dyes, sulfur, acids and disperse.
- Further washes to the dyes and prints with reactive dyes in with strong bath agitation equipment and continuous washers.
- Purge and bleaching items with cellulosic, animal, synthetic fibers and their mixtures and in pre-bleaching items with cellulosic and animal fibers. Continuous and semi-continuous processes.
- Improves the solubility of dyes with dissolving difficulty, improving the coloristic yield of dyeing.
- In dyeing items with polyester and polyamide fibers with disperse dyes, it helps in stability of the dispersion. It facilitates the removal of hydrolyzed reactive dyes in the subsequent dyeing and print washings.
- It operates in the structure of crystals of hardness salts present in the process, facilitating their dispersion in water.
- Prevents calcareous deposition of salts onto substrates and disperses impurities removed from the fibers. Product does not make foaming.
- Product has good stability if stored according to SDS guidelines. Sensitive to low and high temperatures and may become more viscous or with film on the surface. Avoid temperatures below 8°C or over 60°C.
- This product meets the parameters required by the OEKO-TEX® certification.
- This product fits the requirements of the program ZDHC (Zero Discharge of Hazardous Chemicals).
Information about safety (MSDS) in PDF – Restricted to registered users