Binding agent for dyeing cellulosic fibers.
Fields of Application:
- Binding for dyeing cellulosic fibers with reactive dyes.
- Improves strength to wet treatments of dyeing with reactive dyes.
- Reduction of washing baths after dyeing.
- Reduction in process time.
- Consequent increase in productivity.
- Reduction in power cost in the wash and dye load in the effluent.
- Does not change hydrophilicity characteristics of the item.
- Product favors item protection to chlorine attack.
- Product has good stability if stored according to SDS guidelines. Sensitive to high temperatures, and may have turbidity from 35°C.
- This product meets the parameters required by OEKO-TEX® certification.
- This product complies with the requirements of the ZDHC program (Zero Discharge of Hazardous Chemicals).
Information about safety (MSDS) in PDF – Restricted to registered users