Equalizing and dispersant to disperse dyes.
- Dyeing of articles with polyester fibers and its mixtures.
- Dismantled of dyeing in polyester articles.
- Wash posterior in dyeing of combined articles with polyester.
- It reduces the assembly velocity of sperse dyes during the heating, giving equalized dyeing.
- Due to its high power of dispersal, exclude the need of a common dispersant.
- Backup agent of polyester in the dyeing of articles of mixed fibers polyester/cotton or polyamide with direct or acid dyes.
- Product has good stability if stored according to SDS guidelines. Sensitive to low temperatures and may become more viscous from 10°C.
- This product meets the parameters required for certification OEKO-TEX®.
- This product falls within the regulatory requirements REACH (Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals, Union Europea).
- This product suits the requirements of the program ZDHC (Zero Discharge of Hazardous Chemicals).
Information about safety (MSDS) in PDF – Restricted to registered users