Auxiliary to dyeing and prints soap with reactive dyes.
- After treatment of cellulosic fibre articles dyed or printed with reactive dyes.
- It facilitates the reactive dyes removal in subsequent washes after dyeing and printing.
- It disperses the remaining calcareous salts at the end of the dyeing that containing a high degree of electrolytes and alkalis.
- It avoids the redeposition of hydrolyzed dyes and impurities removed from the fibers.
- The product does not show foam formation.
- The product has good stability if it is stored according to SDS guidelines. The product is sensitive to high temperatures, avoid temperatures above 65°C.
- This product complies with the parameters required by the OEKO-TEX® certification.
- This product fits the requirements of ZDHC program (Zero Discharge of Hazardous Chemicals)
Information about safety (MSDS) in PDF – Restricted to registered users