Emulsifier and detergent for synthetic fibers blended with spandex.
Fields of Application:
- Scour or simultaneous dyeing of synthetic fibers with or without spandex.
- Scour items with synthetic and all its blends, inclusive cellulosic.
- Discontinuous Processes with articles of synthetic or mixed fibers.
- Continuous scour of synthetic fibers with spandex.
- Product compatible with automatic kitchens.
- Presents very low foaming.
- Acts in a wide range of emulsified knitting oils and, in particular blends with polyamide elastane.
- Displays high wetting power.
- Emulsified oils removed from the fibers without risk of redepositing thereof on the substrate.
- Excellent performance to remove and emulsify oils of articles with synthetic fibers such as microfibers, multifilament, etc.
- Excellent emulsification of spandex oils.
- Product has good stability if stored as directions of Safety Data Sheet (SDS). Avoid rapid changes in temperature, as can occur change in physical appearance.
- This product fits the requirements of ZDHC program (Zero Discharge of Hazardous Chemicals).
Information about safety (MSDS) in PDF – Restricted to registered users