Alkalinizing agent composed of inorganic salts buffered.
Fields of Application:
- Dyeing process with reactive dyes on cellulosic fiber articles and mixtures thereof with synthetic fibers.
- Provides alkaline pH for the bath (with no need for addition of another alkali, such as sodium carbonate).
- Liquid product, easy to handle, is odorless and does not generate dust.
- Can be used in automated kitchens.
- Due to higher alkali strength, the dosage used on average three times lower compared to the sodium carbonate.
- Product has good stability if stored according to SDS guidelines.
- This product complies with the parameters required by the OEKO-TEX® certification.
- This product fits the requirements of ZDHC program (Zero Discharge of Hazardous Chemicals).
Information about safety (MSDS) in PDF – Restricted to registered users