Soaping auxiliary for dyeing and printing process with reactive dyes.
Fields of Application:
- In subsequent soaping of articles of cellulose fibers dyed or printed with reactive dyes.
- The product does not show formation of foam.
- Neutralizes the alkaline residues of dyeing.
- Facilitates the removal of reactive dyes in subsequent washings to dyeing and printing process.
- Disperses the remaining calcareous salts at the end of dyeing that contain high level of electrolytes and alkalis.
- Prevents redeposition of hydrolyzed dyes and impurities removed from the fibers.
- In dyeing process with reactive dyes allows washing process at low temperatures.
- Product has good stability if stored according to SDS guidelines.
- This product meets the parameters required by the OEKO-TEX® certification.
- This product fits within the requirements of the REACH regulation (Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals, Union Europea).
- This product fits to the requirements of ZDHC program (Zero Discharge of Hazardous Chemicals).
Information about safety (MSDS) in PDF – Restricted to registered users