Polyurethane-based resin for permanent finish aimed at the recovery angle, improvement of dimensional stability and pilling effects with hydrophilicity on all textile substrates.
Fields of application:
- To improve the wash-and-wear effect on articles of 100% cotton for shirts.
- In knit goods composed of 100% cotton and polyester/cotton, especially in piquet or single-jersey construction.
- On knit goods composed of viscose with elastomeric fibers as regards the improvement of the pilling.
Features and Benefits:
- Special thermoplastic resin, completely free of formaldehyde in its composition.
- Optimizes the washing resistance of additives used in easy care finish recipes.
- Reduced VOC emission.
- Low polymerization temperature 120-130°C (248-266°F), where it is necessary, eg: white goods or articles with compositions sensitive to heat set, like viscose with elastomeric fibers.
- Low-yellowing when over cured or when subjected to elevated temperatures, for example, when the article needs a subsequent thermofixation in the case of compositions containing cotton spandex.
- Improves compatibility and stability of baths.
More detailed info in PDF
Information about safety (MSDS) in PDF – Restricted to registered users