Enzyme for biopolish finishing.
- Goldzima BPC is an enzyme for biopolish finishing in cellulosic fibers, providing the following effects:
- Removes substrate fuzziness.
- Improves substrate appearance and luster.
- Avoids pilling formation in subsequent washes, keeping the article appearance as new.
- Provides stonewash effect when is applied for this purpose, avoiding the known disadvantages of stones use.
- The product can be applied in previous or subsequent treatment at dyeing process, through continuous, semi-continuous or discontinuous processes.
- It is a liquid product stabilized with endoglucanasa, this component is obtained from a nonpathogenic fungus fermentation.
- The product has good stability if stored as directions of Safety Data Sheet (SDS). Sensitive to high temperature, may exhibit turbidity above 50°C.
- This product complies the parameters required by the OEKO-TEX® certification.
- This product fits within the REACH (Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals, European Union) regulation requirements.
- This product fits within the requirements of ZDHC (Zero Discharge of Hazardous Chemicals) program.
Information about safety (MSDS) in PDF – Restricted to registered users