Moisture management agent for the durable hydrophilic finishing of polyamide fibers and their blends.
Field of application:
- For durable hydrophilic finishing of polyamide fibers and their blends.
- For soft handle finishing of polyamide fibers and their blends.
Characterístics & benefits:
- Distinct hydrophilic effects, particularly on polyamide and its blends, increased comfort during wear through moisture transportation, reduced static cling of garments, assists mechanical shrinkage of knitwear and easier fabric printing and reprocessing.
- Soft handle, gives fabrics a warm luxurious feel.
- Good antistatic effects, reduced fabric processing problems especially in fabric cutting and sewing by allowing easier laying, separation and manipulation of the fabric plies and reduces static cling during display and wearing of garments.
- Very good durability to washing, fabric performance is maintained through multiplewashing cycles.
- Product has good stability if stored as directions of Safety Data Sheet (SDS). Sensitive to low and high temperatures. Avoiding temperatures below -10°C or above 40°C.
- This product fits the requirements of ZDHC program (Zero Discharge of Hazardous Chemicals).
Information about safety (MSDS) in PDF – Restricted to registered users