Aliphatic booster for use with fluorocarbons. GOLDGUARD BOOSTER is a short-chain aliphatic polyurethane dispersion with functional groups to improve the properties and permanence of fluorocarbon finishes on all types of textile substrates.
Fields of Application:
- Improves resistance to washing and repellent finishes to water, oil and dry dirt.
- Improves the properties of film formation of fluorocarbons.
- Fully free of solvent, formaldehyde and oximes. Low VOC.
- Low temperature polymerization (120-130°C).
- Reduced yellowness when over-cured or when subjected to high temperatures.
- Improves compatibility and stability.
- Characteristics and benefits:
- Easy preparation of the bath.
- No subsequent singeing.
- Product has good stability if stored according to SDS guidelines.
- This product meets the parameters required by OEKO-TEX® certification.
- This product complies with the requirements of the ZDHC program (Zero Discharge of Hazardous Chemicals).
Information about safety (MSDS) in PDF – Restricted to registered users