For the water repellent finish.
- For the water repellent finish for cellulose and synthetic fibers.
- Sporting goods, used outdoors.
Features and Benefits:
- Ecological repellency agent to water, free of fluorocarbon components.
- Promotes excellent hydrophobic properties on textiles and confers resistance to aqueous dirt.
- Very good washing durability of water repellency effects, especially when combined with an extender.
- Do not affect touch of the treated fabrics and high abrasion resistance.
- Free from organic halogen compounds and any fluorocarbon, not resistant to dry cleaning.
- Free of solvents and alkyl phenol ethoxylate (APEO), is non-flammable.
- According to Oeko-Tex Standard 100.
- In accordance with the ZDHC list (Zero Discharge of Hazardous Chemicals).
Information about safety (MSDS) in PDF – Restricted to registered users