This product is lubricant for yarn of cotton, linen and synthetic fibers.
Fields of Application:
- It is indicated for finishing processes in wires where they need improvement, reduction of the coefficient of friction and generates good yarn.
- Excellent attrition reduction of yarn / equipment and yarn / yarn.
- Good distribution of the product over the entire coil.
- Great antistatic properties.
- Goldlub OPC confers excellent smoothness and softness of the material without changing the resistant.
- Does not cause yellowing during drying of the white or light colors.
- Product silicone-free.
- Product has good stability if stored according to SDS guidelines. Sensitive to high temperatures, which may occur in the formation of cream on the surface from 68°C.
- This product is according to the parameters required by the Oeko-Tex certification.
- This product is according to the requirements of the REACH regulation (Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals).
- This product fits the requirements of ZDHC program (Zero Discharge of Hazardous Chemicals).
Information about safety (MSDS) in PDF – Restricted to registered users