High performance hydrophilicity silicone softener.
Fields of application:
- Durable, hydrophilic, jet-stable silicone softening agent for textiles of all fiber types, especially for highly absorbent cellulosic or synthetic fibers.
Features and Benefits
- Enables a durable and very soft, supple, full handle, main application by exhaust method, also applicable by padding.
- Endows hydrophilic and antistatic properties.
- High resistance to yellowing.
- Low-foaming, excellent shear stability and process safety (jet-stable).
- Compatible with many common optical brighteners, electrolytes and resin finishes.
- Optimizes the washing resistance of additives used in easy care finish recipes.
- Applicable in batch liquors with a pH range from 1 up to 12
- Store in cool conditions in closed drums. If stored below 0°C (32°F), product can be used again after heating to 20-25°C (68-77°F) and thorough mixing.
Information about safety (MSDS) in PDF – Restricted to registered users