This product is a combination specially designed for the hydrogen peroxide bleaching by exhaust and by continuous process, including the optical brightener for cellulosic fibers and mixtures thereof with synthetic (eg, elasthane).
Features and Benefits:
- Effects of natural regulation of active oxygen in bleaching with hydrogen peroxide.
- Effects of bleaching with a high degree of white combined with a minimal fiber damage (high value of DP = degree of polymerization).
- White base high and bright with maximum development of the optical brightener. Bleaching with hydrogen peroxide under HT (115 ° C) conditions is possible.
- Product of the combination of components such as surfactants, complexants and stabilizers of hydrogen peroxide, based on natural substances and mineral activated. This means in simplifying of revenues and handling and reduction of inputs in inventories.
- Has a pronounced lubricating effect and keeps a soft touch of the treated articles, without the need for inclusion of lubricants in the process of bleaching.
- Low foaming, but does not contain anti-foaming. It ensures a low foaming behavior throughout the all process.
- High stability of the product in the baths of application.
- This product meets the parameters required by OEKO-TEX® certification.
- This product fits the requirements of ZDHC program (Zero Discharge of Hazardous Chemicals).
Information about safety (MSDS) in PDF – Restricted to registered users