Product combination specially designed for the peroxide bleaching by exhaustion including optical brightener for cellulosic fibers and their blends with synthetic (eg. Elastane).
Features and Benefits:
- Natural regulating effect of the active oxygen in the bleaching with hydrogen peroxide.
- Bleaching effects with high degree of white combined with minimal damage the fiber (the high value of DP = degree of polymerization).
- High and bright base white with maximum development of optical brightener. Peroxide bleaching under HT conditions (115°C/239°F) is possible.
- Compound with effects, surfactants, complexing agents and peroxide stabilizers based on natural substances, minerals activated. It means, simplifying recipes, handling and reduction in inventories of inputs.
- Good wetting power, remove oily impurities and dirt particles. Especially effective in mixtures with elastane.
- Also suitable for all types of washing processes. Ensures good effects of re-wetting.
- The product has good stability when stored under the guidelines described in the safety data sheet (SDS).
- This product complies with the criteria required by the OEKO-TEX® certification.
- This product fits the requirements of REACH regulation (Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals, European Union).
- This product fits the requirements of ZDHC program (Zero Discharge of Hazardous Chemicals).
High safety and reproducibility:
- It contains a pronounced lubricating effect and maintains a soft touch treated articles, there being no need to include lubricating agents to the bleaching process.
- Low foaming, but does not contain defoamer. It ensures a low foaming during the processing behavior.
- High stability of the product in application baths.
Information about safety (MSDS) in PDF – Restricted to registered users