High efficiency sequestrant over iron salts, phosphorous free.
- Treatment of cellulosic, animals, synthetic fibers and their blends.
- Continuous, semi-continuous or discontinuous demineralization process.
- It helps in the removal of iron from cellulosic fibers avoiding distortions with reddish coloration in bleaching processes.
- It sequesters iron, calcium and magnesium salts, forming soluble compounds.
- Previous laboratory tests should be made to verify possible substrate resistance losses due to product’s pH.
- It is recommended the substrate neutralization after demineralization process.
- The product has good stability if it is stored according to SDS guidelines.
- This product complies with the parameters required by the Oeko-Tex certification.
- This product fits with the requirements of REACH regulation (Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals).
- This product fits the requirements of ZDHC program (Zero Discharge of Hazardous Chemicals).
Information about safety (MSDS) in PDF – Restricted to registered users