Sequestrant of high efficiency over iron salt
Treatment of articles with cellulose, animal and synthetic fibers and their mixtures. Process of demineralization in continuous, semicontinuous or by exhaustion. It isn’t recommended to dyeing bath with dyes that have metals in their molecules, for these dyes we recommend Goldsperse SD.
- Helps deeply in the iron clearance in cellulose fibers avoiding distortion with reddish colour in whiten processes.
- Sequester iron salts, calcium and magnesium, forming soluble compounds stable.
- It has to do previous tests in laboratory to verify possible loss of substrate resistance, due to pH of product.
- It recommends neutralize the substrate after the demineralization process.
- The product has good stability if it is stored according to SDS guidelines. The product is sensitive to high temperatures. Avoid temperatures above 65°C.
- This product complies with the parameters required by the Oeko-Tex certification.
- This product fits the requirements of ZDHC program (Zero Discharge of Hazardous Chemicals).
Information about safety (MSDS) in PDF – Restricted to registered users