Emulsifier for synthetic detergent and with and without spandex fibers with low foaming.
Fields of Application:
- Purge and simultaneous dyeing of synthetic fibers with or without spandex.
- Purge items with synthetic or mixed fibers.
- Discontinuous Processes with articles of synthetic or mixed fibers.
- Purge in continuous synthetic fibers with spandex.
- Product compatible with automatic kitchens.
- Presents very low foaming.
- A wide range of emulsified encimagem knitting oils and, in particular blends with polyamide elastane.
- Displays high wetting power.
- Emulsified oils removed from the fibers without risk of redeposition thereof on the substrate.
- Good performance about oils articles of synthetic fibers such as microfibers, multifilaments, etc.
- Good emulsion spandex oils.
- Product has good stability if stored as directions of Safety Data Sheet (SDS). Avoid rapid changes in temperature, as can occur change in physical appearance.
- This product fits the requirements of ZDHC program (Zero Discharge of Hazardous Chemicals).
Information about safety (MSDS) in PDF – Restricted to registered users