Dispersing agent of hardness salt and auxiliary in dye solubilization.
- In distarch enzymatic or oxidative.
- Pre-treatment and bleaching of articles with fibres of cellulose, animal, synthetic and its mixtures, and in pre-bleaching of articles with fibres of cellulose and animal.
- Continuous, semicontinuous and discontinous processes.
- Mercerization bath.
- Dyeing with direct dyes, reactive, vat, sulphur, acid and dispersed.
- Washing after bleaching process, dyeing and stamping with reactive dyes, in equipment with strong bath agitation and continuous washing machines.
- Goldquest NS disperses the hardness salts, forming a resistant dispersion to equipment with strong bath agitation and in long time processes. It can be used in high temperature polyester dyeing.
- It improves the solubility of dyes that have difficulty to dissolving, improving the color yield.
- It ensures a better levelness and color yield in dyeing with reactive dyes sensitive to hardness.
- It facilitates the hydrolyzed reactive dyes removal in subsequent washes after dyeing and printing.
- It does not present foam formation.
- It protects machinery against incrustations formed from inorganic salt deposits.
- It removes incrustations of dirty machinery with these precipitates.
- The product has good stability if it is stored according to SDS guidelines. The product is sensitive to low temperatures, avoid temperatures below 5°C.
- This product fits the requirements of ZDHC program (Zero Discharge of Hazardous Chemicals).
Information about safety (MSDS) in PDF – Restricted to registered users