Dispersing agent of hardness salt and auxiliary in dye solubilization.
- In distarch enzymatic or oxidative.
- Pre-treatment and bleaching of articles with fibres of cellulose, animal, synthetic and its mixtures, and in pre-bleaching of articles with fibres of cellulose and animal.
- Continuous, semicontinuous and discontinous processes.
- Mercerization bath.
- Dyeing with direct dyes, reactive, vat, sulphur, acid and dispersed.
- Washing after bleaching process, dyeing and stamping with reactive dyes, in equipment with strong bath agitation and continuous washing machines.
- Goldquest NS disperses hardness salt forming a resistant dispersion for equipments with strong agitation of bath and long duration processes. It can be used for dyeing of polyester in high temperature.
- Improvement the dyes solubility that present difficulty to become fluid themselves, improving the coloristic income of dyeing.
- It assures better igualization and income of dyeing with reactive dyes hardness sensitive.
- It facilitates the removal of reactive dyes hydrolysed in the washing after the dyeing and stamping.
- It does not present foam formation.
- It protects the machinery against inlay formation proceeding from inorganic salt deposits.
- It removes inlay of dirty machinery with these precipitated.
Information about safety (MSDS) en PDF