Aids in solubilizing anionic dyes and dispersion of hardness salts.
Fields of Application:
- Dyeing with direct dyes, reactive, sulfur, acids and dispersed.
- Rear washes the dyes and prints with reactive dyes in equipment with strong bath agitation and continuous washers.
- Mercerizing bath.
- Purge and bleaching of articles with cellulosic fibers, animal, synthetic and mixtures thereof and in pre-bleaching of cellulosic fibers and articles with animals.
- Continuous and semi-continuous processes.
- To improve the solubility of dyes that have difficulty dissolving, improving the coloristic yield of dyeing.
- In dyeing articles filled with polyester fibers and polyamide with disperse dyes, assists in dispersion stability.
- Facilitates the removal of reactive dyes hydrolyzed in subsequent washes the dyes and prints.
- Operates in the structure of the calcareous salt crystals present in the process, facilitating their dispersion in water. Prevents deposit and scale of hardness on the walls and cylinder mercerizadeira.
- Prevents the deposition of calcareous salts on the substrates and disperses the impurities removed from the fibers.
- Product shows no foaming.
- Product has good stability if stored as directions of Safety Data Sheet (SDS).
- This product complies with the parameters required by the OEKO-TEX® certification.
- This product fits within the requirements of the REACH regulation (Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals, Union Europea).
- This product fits the requirements of ZDHC program (Zero Discharge of Hazardous Chemicals).
Information about safety (MSDS) in PDF – Restricted to registered users