Inorganic Salts Disperser Agent
- Enzymatic or oxidative desizing.
- Scouring and bleaching of all types of fibres and their blends.
- Continuous, semi-continuous, and discontinuous processes.
- Dyeing with direct, reactive, sulfur, and disperse dyes.
- Aftertreatment agent for bleaching, dyeing, and stamping processes with reactive dyes.
- Goldsperse NG disperses the hardness salts, forming a resistant dispersion to equipment with strong bath agitation and in long time processes. It can be used in high temperature polyester dyeing.
- It ensures a better levelness and color yield in dyeing with reactive dyes sensitive to hardness.
- It facilitates the hydrolyzed reactive dyes removal in subsequent washes after dyeing and printing.
- It does not present foam formation.
- It protects machinery against incrustations formed from inorganic salt deposits.
- It removes incrustations of dirty machinery with these precipitates.
- The product has good stability if it is stored according to SDS guidelines. The product is sensitive to high temperatures, avoid temperatures above 60°C.
- This product complies with the parameters required by the OEKO-TEX® certification.
- This product fits the requirements of ZDHC program (Zero Discharge of Hazardous Chemicals).
Information about safety (MSDS) in PDF – Restricted to registered users