Inorganic Salts Disperser Agent
– Enzymatic or oxidative desizing.
– Scouring and bleaching of all types of fibres and their blends.
– Continuous, semi-continuous, and discontinuous processes.
– Dyeing with direct, reactive, sulfur, and disperse dyes.
– Aftertreatment agent for bleaching, dyeing, and stamping processes with reactive dyes.
– Dispersing power.
– Stability to hydrolysis even in HT processes.
– It assures a better equalization and yield for dyeing with reactive dyes sensitive to hardness.
– Used to remove the hydrolyzed reactive dyes in washes after dyeing and stamping.
– Non foaming.
– Protects the machine from deposits of inorganic salts