Enzymatic remover high performance gum tissue.
Fields of Application:
- Degumming process for fabrics containing starch and dextrin, which may be used by exhaustion or foulard.
- Hydrolyzes starch present in the tissue, forming soluble dextrins and oligosaccharides that are removed easily by washing process.
- No need additions of hardness salts and electrolytes.
- Due to its high concentration, the quantities needed for gum removal are well reduced.
- Product has good stability if stored according to SDS guidelines. Sensitive to high temperatures and may be modified with physical appearance. Avoiding temperatures above 68 ° C.
- This product complies with the parameters required by the OEKO-TEX® certification.
- This product fits within the requirements of the REACH regulation (Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals, Union Europea).
- This product fits the requirements of ZDHC program (Zero Discharge of Hazardous Chemicals).
Information about safety (MSDS) in PDF – Restricted to registered users