Hydrophilizing with lubricating effect.
Fields of Application:
- Scour, bleaching, dyeing and soap. Can be used in plane fabric and knitted of cellulose, synthetic or mixed fibres.
- Can be used in simultaneous scour and dyeing with acid and sperse dyes, by means of previous essays.
- Finishing of articles that need hydrophilicity
- Gives remoistener to articles, even combined with other softener.
- Decrease the friction between the substrate and the contact parts of equipment, giving a better accommodation to the substrate inside the equipment.
- Lubricate the fibers promoting the unstuck of substrate sides and avoid that the folds standing in fix position in the substrate.
- Goldpal LUB stay over the fiber and keep the effect for diverse stages of textile finishing.
- The product presents low foam formation.
- Product has good stability if stored according to SDS guidelines. Sensitive to low and high temperatures and may become more viscous or turbid physical aspect. Avoid temperatures below 10 ° C or above 35 ° C.
- This product complies with the parameters required by the OEKO-TEX® certification.
- This product fits the requirements of ZDHC program (Zero Discharge of Hazardous Chemicals).
Information about safety (MSDS) in PDF – Restricted to registered users