Lubricant and sliding.
Fields of Application:
- Sliding and anti-creasing agent used in scouring, bleaching, dyeing and soaping processes for woven and knit fabric of cellulosic, synthetic fibers and their blends.
- Suitable for processes the need high temperature, for example polyester dyeing at 130°C.
- It lubricates the fibers, prevents that fold stayed in the same position and due its viscosity increases the angle of the substrate fold which makes it difficult to form permanent creases.
- It decreases friction between substrate and reel or other machine parts.
- Goldlub LM 300% remain on the fiber and keeps their effect in all the stages of the textile processing due to its high stability to electrolytes and alkalis.
- The product has good stability if it is stored according to SDS guidelines. The product is senperatures and may become more viscous or with film on the surface. Avoid temperatures below to 8°C or above to 45°C.
- This product fits the requirements of ZDHC program (Zero Discharge of Hazardous Chemicals).
Information about safety (MSDS) in PDF – Restricted to registered users