Concentrated nonionic wetting.
Fields of application:
- Enzymatic or oxidative desizing.
- Scouring of cellulosic, synthetic fiber and their blends.
- Simultaneous pre-treatment and dyeing process.
- Bleaching with sodium hypochlorite, hydrogen peroxide and others.
- Subsequent washing process to dyeing and printing.
- Due to its high detergency power provides good hydrophilicity to the cellulosic fibers.
- It has high wetting power.
- Due to its high concentration, it is used in small quantities.
- Universal application.
- It facilitates the removal of hydrolyzed reactive dyes in subsequent washes to dyeing and printing.
Information about safety (MSDS) in PDF – Restricted to registered users