Soaping agent for printing.
Fields of Application:
Subsequent washing of polyamide substrate printed with acid dyes and metal complexes.
- It facilitates the unfixed dye removal, during the washing process.
- It blocks the redeposition of the dye removed from the textile substrate.
- It enables to obtain prints with a fastness level corresponding to maximum than the dyestuff allows it.
- The product has good stability if it is stored according to SDS guidelines. The product is sensitive to high temperatures and may occurs a film formation on the surface from 36°C.
- This product complies with the parameters required by the OEKO-TEX® certification.
- This product fits the requirements of ZDHC program (Zero Discharge of Hazardous Chemicals).
Information about safety (MSDS) in PDF – Restricted to registered users