Levelness agent to reduce the chemical barriness in polyamide fibers.
Fields of application:
- Exhaustion dyeing of polyamide fibers with acid dyes.
- Leveling and/or removal of defects in dyeing of polyamide fibers with acid dyes.
- It reduces the affinity differences of the polyamide fibers in dyeing with acid dyes, decreasing the chemical barriness.
- It decreases the rate of uptake of acid dyes in polyamide fibers, providing a better leveling.
- The product has good stability if it is stored according to SDS guidelines. The product is sensitive to low and
high temperatures and may become more viscous or with film on the surface. Avoid temperatures below 5°C or above 70°C.
- This product complies with the parameters required by the OEKO-TEX® certification.
- This product fits with the requirements of REACH regulation (Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals).
- This product fits the requirements of ZDHC program (Zero Discharge of Hazardous Chemicals).
Information about safety (MSDS) in PDF – Restricted to registered users