Protective agent against storage yellowing of synthetic fibers.
Fields of Application:
- Bleaching of synthetic fibers.
- Dyeing of synthetic fibers.
- It protects fibers from absorption of phenolic derivatives avoiding the storage yellowing for synthetic fibers.
- It can be applied in the same bath with anionic and nonionic optical brighteners.
- It does not affect fastness properties of dyed substrates.
- The product is approved in the “Courtaulds” yellowing test (Marks & Spence C2OB method)
- The product has good stability if it is stored according to SDS guidelines. Avoid sudden changes of temperature, may occur an increase in the viscosity or turbid physical appearance.
- This product complies with the parameters required by the OEKO-TEX® certification.
- This product fits with the requirements of REACH regulation (Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals).
- This product fits the requirements of ZDHC program (Zero Discharge of Hazardous Chemicals).
Information about safety (MSDS) in PDF – Restricted to registered users