High substantiality softener with multiple use.
Fields of Application:
- Yarn, woven and cellulosic knitted fabrics softening, mixed and synthetic fibers, it can be applied by exhaustion or padding.
- It can be applied at pH 9.0 on articles of cellulosic fibers with sulfur dyes.
- It provides a full, soft and smooth feel.
- Improves sewing.
- Good lubricant and antistatic effect.
- Does not yellow white colors and does not change the tone of pastel colors on drying up to 150°C.
- We recommend adjustment of the pH to 7.5 – 8.0 in items that optical brighteners sensitive to acidic pH were applied.
- Product has good stability if stored according to SDS guidelines.
- This product meets the parameters required by OEKO-TEX® certification.
- This product complies with the requirements of the ZDHC program (Zero Discharge of Hazardous Chemicals).
Information about safety (MSDS) in PDF – Restricted to registered users