Nonionic concentrate detergent.
Fields of Application:
- Oxidative and enzymatic degumming.
- In cellulosic, synthetic or mixed fiber purges.
- Process for simultaneously bleaching and dyeing.
- Bleaching with sodium hypochlorite, hydrogen peroxide and others.
- Subsequent washings to the dyes and prints, in equipment with strong bath agitation and continuous washers.
- Due to its high power detergency, it gives the cellulose fiber items good hydrophilicity.
- It has strong wetting power.
- Due to the high concentration it is used in small amounts.
- Universal use.
- Facilitates the removal of the hydrolyzed reactive dyes in the subsequent dyeing and print washing.
- Product has good stability if stored according to SDS guidelines. Sensitive to low and high temperatures and may be slightly viscous or mist. Avoiding temperatures below 0° C or above 42°C.
- This product meets the parameters required by OEKO-TEX® certification.
- This product complies with the requirements of the REACH regulation (Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals, European Union).
- This product complies with the requirements of the ZDHC program (Zero Discharge of Hazardous Chemicals).
Information about safety (MSDS) in PDF – Restricted to registered users