Enzyme for removal of hydrogen peroxide.
Fields of Application:
- Baths subsequent washes to bleaching with hydrogen peroxide in continuous and discontinuous processes.
- For an environmentally friendly process eliminates hydrogen peroxide, avoiding the use of reducing agents based on sulfur or other aggressive substance to the environment.
- Provides increased security during the dyeing and prints process due to complete elimination of residual hydrogen peroxide in the fiber after bleaching process.
- Reduces the time of washing processes and consequent consumption of water and energy.
- From the absence of hydrogen peroxide, also provides greater security during the process of dyeing and prints.
- Do not degrade the textile substrate.
- Do not degrade the dyes.
- Product has good stability if stored according to SDS guidelines. Avoid rapid changes in temperature and pH.
- This product complies with the requirements of the ZDHC program (Zero Discharge of Hazardous Chemicals).
Information about safety (MSDS) in PDF – Restricted to registered users